Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Introduction

TV is a way to unwind after a stressful day, but it is also a way to look at the world around you. When we watch TV we get a gimps into other's lives. Even though most of our favorite TV stars are fictional, we can find characteristics we can relate to.

It seems like the popular opinion is that TV is a waste of time. Parents tell kids to turn off the TV or "it will rot your brain." While I agree that too much screen time is a bad thing, watching television doesn't have to be a complete waste of time.

In my opinion, whenever you are consuming a medium with a critical eye you are benefiting yourself. This blog is going to be my outlet for this.I hope to view and critically analyze the TV shows that I like, and the TV shows that are popular at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment